Anne Terry Morales, a Tucson native, focuses her practice on many facets of residential
and commercial real estate transactions, affordable housing law, business law and non-profit organization law.
Ms. Morales has over 25 years of experience representing businesses, individuals, non-profit entities, housing issuers, and developers.
Ms. Morales is rated AV Preeminent® by Martindale-Hubbell®, was selected by the State Bar of Arizona to participate in the 2014 Arizona College of Trial Advocacy, and was the 2014 Attorney Honoree at the St. Thomas More Society’s Annual Red Mass.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations
- Admitted to Arizona Courts
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the District of Arizona and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- State Bar of Arizona, Real Estate Law Section
- Pima County Bar Association
- Arizona Women Lawyers Association
- Saint Thomas More Society of Southern Arizona
- Saints Peter & Paul Parish Council
Diocese of Tucson Vocations Committee
- Juris Doctor from University of Arizona, College of Law, with distinction
- Bachelor of Arts in Secondary Education with a Minor in Bilingual Education from University of Arizona, College of Education, cum laude
- Business Law
- Real Estate Law
- Nonprofit Corporation Law
- Affordable Housing Law