Heidi Rib Brent’s varied practice has focused on many facets of real estate law, both commercial and residential, business law, contracts, civil litigation, estate planning, guardianships and conservatorships and employment law.
Throughout her 30+ year career, Ms. Brent’s expertise has benefited a wide variety of clients. She has represented national and local corporations, for profit and non-profit entities, state agencies, boards and commissions, as well as limited liability companies and individuals. Ms. Brent currently represents several local Associations of Realtors® and real estate brokers, agents and their clients.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations:
- Admitted to the Arizona Courts
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the District of Arizona, Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States Supreme Court
- Arizona State Bar Association, Real Estate Section and Probate and Trust Section
- Pima County Bar Association
- Order of the Coif
- Affiliate, Tucson Association of Realtors®, Arizona Association of Realtors® and National Association of Realtors®
- 2018 Marquis Who’s Who Lifetime Achievement Award
- Juris Doctor, University of Arizona College of Law, with high distinction
- Bachelor of Science, University of Maryland, summa cum laude
- Real Estate Law, commercial and residential
- Business law and entity formation
- Estate planning and probate
- Court appointed counsel for guardianships and conservatorships