Larry McDonough engaged in a general civil trial practice in the U.S. and Kansas Courts before accepting a position with Gates Learjet Corporation as General Counsel. He moved to Arizona with Learjet and was admitted to practice before the U.S. and Arizona courts.
Mr. McDonough eventually resigned his position with Learjet to reenter the private practice of law. His practice is focused on corporate and business structuring and transactions, commercial and real estate transactions, commercial litigation and probate, though he has significant civil trial and appellate court experience including complex litigation.
Professional Memberships and Affiliations:
- Admitted to the Arizona Courts
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the District of Arizona, Ninth and Tenth Circuit Courts of Appeals
- Arizona State Bar Association, Real Estate Section and Probate and Trust Section
- Pima County Bar Association
- Formerly a member of the Arizona Association of Defense Counsel and the Tucson Defense Bar
- Served a seven-year term as a member of the Arizona Supreme Court’s Committee on Character and Fitness and subsequently represented that Committee in hearings before the Court.
- Served the community as a member of the Board of Directors of the Tucson Symphony Society, the Southern Arizona Division of the American Heart Association, a divisional campaign director for the United Way of Tucson, as Counsel to the largest private secondary school in Southern Arizona and as a member of the Diocesan Finance Council of the Catholic Diocese of Tucson.
- Law degree from the Washburn University of Topeka, Kansas
- Undergraduate degree at Wichita University, Kansas
- Business Law and Entity Formation
- Estate Planning
- Probate Law
- Real Estate Law
- Transactional Law